The online accreditation for PSI 2014 is available from November 2013.
Please notice our registration rules:
Who can receive a press registration?
Press registration for PSI is granted only for journalists and photographers who:
- visit the trade show for editorial reporting and can proof a relation to the topics of PSI einen Bezug zu den Themen der PSI nachweisen.
- work on behalf of magazines established in the promotional products industry and / or refer to the topics of PSI
Who is excluded from accreditation?
- Persons who cannot proof any journalistic relation to the topics of PSI
- Staff from press, marketing and advertising departments of publishers and companies, staff from advertising or PR agencies
- accompanying persons
How can the editorial purpose be proved?
The following will be accepted as evidence:
- Valid Press ID of a domestic or international journalist association
- PSI related article, provable written by applicant, which was published no earlier than six months prior to the event in question
- Company imprint, which proves the applicant as editor or staff
- Written, original copy of an editorial job assignment for an editorial office related to the topics of PSI
- Web link to an online publication of the applicant, related to the topics of PSI
There is no entitlement to accreditation!
The organiser reserves the right to demand journalistic proofs for a relation to the topics of PSI, even though a press ID has been presented.